One of the major concerns of today’s parents is the child’s sleep. A child can affect your sleep and the next day your productivity in the office is sure to be hampered. While there are a lot of things you can try to make your child fall asleep, including singing a lullaby to telling a story. But your entire effort can go in vain if you don’t invest in the right type of bed. While security is a concern while buying a bed, its attractive design is also important to attract the kids to spend inside.
Choosing a PAW Patrol toddler bed can be difficult because there are so many toddler beds available in the market. In this blog, we will mention a few examples along with their features and negative sides so that you can make a well-informed choice.
Paw Patrol Toddler Bed Buying Guide
Let’s look at some of the factors that you need to consider when buying the Paw Patrol toddler beds.
Material – Toddler beds includes a wide range of design options – either wood or metal assembly. Wood is the most widely used material for crafting these beds when compared to metal frames. However, metal frames offer a fragile build, providing more spacious construction. Metal is easy to maintain and lasts long.
Comfort – A toddler bed must be comfortable and cozy for the kid to sleep peacefully. The bed must have a high side rail that helps the kid to toss and turn comfortably without falling. It also must have an ideal height which helps the kid to enter and exit easily.
Safety – This is one of the most important factors while purchasing a toddler bed for your little one. The bed should have enough space to fit the mattress. The kid should have sufficient leg space to sleep, play, toss and turn, and sit comfortably. The toddler beds must be certified by the JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association which guarantees the bed safety standards.
Similar Paw Patrol Toddler Beds in CoolToddlerBeds.com
- Delta Children 3D-Footboard Toddler Bed, Disney Princess$59.99 – $100.04
- Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed, Disney The Lion King$47.66 – $109.99
- DC Comics Batman Batmobile Car Sleep and Play Toddler Bed with Attached Guardrails by Delta Children$59.99 – $102.55
- Delta Children Wood Toddler Bed, Nick Jr. PAW Patrol$73.31
1. Paw Patrol Toddler Bed
This paw patrol toddler bed is considered the safest plastic bed for your little one and will serve for years exclusively. The bed is JPMA certified to be as safe as required. Besides this, it is robust since it can hold up to 50 pounds.; therefore, best suited for kids of 15 months and above.
This beautiful toddler bed is simple to build and with the robust steel frames, it will always provide the ideal support for years. The body has been made using quality plastic, which also makes it durable and great for your kid.
1. Solid steel frames
2. JPMA certified for security
3. High-quality plastic usage for building
4. Dimension – 29.13in (Width), 26.18in (Height), 53.94in (Length)
|Highly durable ample to assembly holds up to 50 pounds||Sometimes may come with damaged parts|
2. Girl Paw Patrol Toddler Bed
This Girl Paw Patrol toddler bed structures neat and crisp lines for a contemporary look which makes it a highlight in your kid’s room. With the provision of Guardrails on both sides, your little ones can get in and out easily and on their own. The idea behind the formation of this bed is to make it secure, exclusive, and economical for all the families. It also features 3D designs and colorful decals with their favorite cartoon characters whether it’s for your prince or princess
1. 3D accent at the footboard
2. Availability of headboard and footboard
3. Prevents the little one from falling from the bed due to the presence of guardrails
4. JPMA certified
5. Dimensions – 29.13 in (width), 26.18 in (Height), 53.94 in (Length)
|Suits all kids table and RobustExtensive Durable bed Simple to assemble safe and perfect for playing and sleeping||Sometimes may come with damaged parts|
3. Paw Patrol Wooden Toddler Bed
This Paw Patrol Wooden toddler bed brings the excitement of an action-packed rescue adventure to your child’s room. Designed and built with colorful graphics and everyone’s favorite cartoon characters such as canines, Marshall, Chase, Rubble, and Zuma, it is a must-have bed for any PAW fan. Furthermore, it is built with guardrails that giving your little one’s independence to turn around keeping them safe at night.
1. Build with strong and sturdy wood
2. The side rails prevent the child from falling down
3. JPMA certified to meet all safety standards
4. Easy to assemble
5. Dimensions – 29.92in (width), 18.9in (height), 54.53in (length)
|Suits all kids table and RobustExtensive Durable simple to assemble safe and perfect for playing and sleepingCertified security||Not cost-friendly|
4. Paw Patrol 3D Toddler Bed
1. Built with strong and sturdy plastic and steel frames
2. JPMA certified
3. Includes side guard rails for child safety
4. Dimension – 30.25in (width), 26.25in (height), 56.25in (length)
|Suits of ages 15 months+Strong and study extensive Durable simple to assemble safe and perfect for playing and sleepingCertified security||Not cost-friendly|
With just the use of such toddler beds, your little one will not enjoy peaceful and comfortable sleep the whole night. They have been constructed to serve for years using the best steel frames and plastic material. Apart from this, they are also safe and secured due to the presence of guardrails, which prevents the little one from falling off the bed. Furthermore, the beds are also steady and robust due to the steel frame. Last but not least, they are very spacious, comfortable, and durable beds that will continue to age along with the little ones.