- [Maximized Space] The loft bed perfectly serves homes with limited space. It takes advantage of the floor space, allows for a cozy rest and play space, and makes a great piece of furniture for your families.
- [Versatility Galore] The space underneath the twin-size loft bed is a good place for you to read or play and create your own world to be explored.
- [Solid Construction] This loft bed is crafted from a solid pine wood frame, with a commercial-grade MDF board for quality control and durability. Guardrails are solidly attached for added safety.
- [A Beautiful Piece for Bedroom] This loft bed is designed to last for a lifetime as well as maintain its stylish look that blends well with the surroundings. Our designs promote both comfort and elegance.
- [Dimensions]: This loft bed fits a standard twin-size mattress (mattress is not included), box spring is not needed. Overall dimensions: 79.5″ L x 42.7″ W x 44.8″H. Warranty: 1 year.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||79.5″ L x 42.7″ W x 44.8″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||1|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||71 LBS|
|Number of Slats||7|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||6″|
|Product Type||Loft Bed|
|Bed slat material||Plywood|
|Level of Assembly||Partial assembly|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||1h|
|Warranty time||One Year|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used,there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|