- [Unique Style]Black metal frame is with beautiful headboard & footboard, Rustic Country, Antique or Retro industrial, suitable for any bedroom style decoration. 13.5″ clearance, with plenty of under bed space for storage. Featuring a sleek metal design with a rectangular walnut finish headboard & footboard, the Industrial style and contemporary iron metal bed creates a look that’s bold and attention-grabbing.
- [Sturdy Frame] Constructed of metal tube, the metal bed is finished in pewter matte finishing. Airy and structural, the metal bed brings decorative elements to your Industrial style bedroom. Convenient storage space underneath for space-saving and easy organization.
- [Metal bed slats] Reinforced leg structure and durable metal slats are strong enough to support the mattress, prevent sinking and moving,lengthen usage life, and give you a quiet and comfortable sleeping environment.
- [No Box Spring Needed]Metal slats are sturdy to support mattress without the use of a box spring,non-squeak,non-noise.
- [Dimensions] Overall Product Dimension:77.5″L x39″W x39.5″H.Mattress not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||77.5″L x39″W x39.5″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||1|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Product Net Weight||50LBS|
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||8″-10″|
|Product Type||Platform Bed|
|Product material||Steel +MDF|
|Bed slat material||Steel|
|Level of Assembly||Full Assembly Needed|
|Number of drawers/shelfs/desks||NO|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||20 minutes|
|Warranty time||One Year（Manufacture Defect)|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||All Tools Included|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Number of Slats||12|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|