- [Playhouse Design] Featuring a pitched roof and two front windows, this unique and intricately designed bunk bed creates a fun and adorable space that not only serves as a comfortable sleeping area but also double as a space for you to play and have fun.
- [Maximized Space] Take advantage of vertical space, this twin-over-twin bunk bed can save plenty of room for you to place other furniture in the kids’ bedroom. Combined with two twin beds, this bunk bed is perfect for families with two children or spontaneous sleepover guests.
- [Reliable Safety Design] The low-profile lower bunk is perfect for families. Full-length guardrails on the upper bunk prevent accidental falls. The 3-step ladder tightly attaches to the bed for easy access and wobble-free footing.
- [Solid Construction] The bed structure is crafted from high-quality solid pine wood solid pine legs and a strong, durable frame so that the bed is sturdy and durable. Slats for upper and lower bunk, no box spring is needed.
- [ Dimensions ] Upper bunk – 77.4″ x 41.7″ (L x W). Bottom bunk – 77.4″ x 41.7″ (L x W). Mattress is not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||77.4″L x 55.4″W x 82.2″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||155lbs|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 175lbs|
Bottom bed: 275lbs
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: 8″
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Number of slats||Upper bed:14|
|Level of Assembly||Full Assembly Needed|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||2 hours|
|Warranty time||One Year|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||Screwdriver|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or disp|