- [Maximized space] Functional and aesthetic, this Bunk Bed will enhance any bedroom. A wonderful bed for 4. Fun for your family, sleepovers, or your extra sleeping guests at your lake house getaway.
- [Versatility galore] This Twin over Twin over Twin bunk bed features one twin-size upper bed and two twin size bottom beds and one twin size trundle for accommodating your kids or any overnight sleepers. No spring box needed.
- [High-quality bed frame] The bed structure is crafted from high-quality pine wood and MDF boards for stability and durability that can withstand playtime from your children so that the bed is sturdy and durable.
- [Designed for your child’s safety] all four sides of the upper bed are equipped with protective guardrails to prevent little ones from accidental falls to keep them safe and secure during play or sleep
- Dimensions: Every bed – 76″ x 39″ (L x W). Mattress not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||123.9″L x 75.1″W x 88.8″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||3|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||213 LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 175LBS|
Bottom bed: 275LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: 8″
|Product Type||Triple Bed with Trundle|
|Bed slat material||Plywood|
|Level of Assembly||Partial assembly|
|Total product net weight||213|
|Package one net weight||41|
|Package two net weight||86|
|Package three net weight||86|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||40 mins|
|Warranty time||One Year（Manufacture Defect)|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||All Tools Included|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Number of Slats||32|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|