- [Minimalist Appeal]Contemporary and simple in design, this bunk bed is flawlessly finished in a metallic powder coating that boasts a clean, textured touch and a lasting lifespan. Designed with a sleek silhouette and neutral color palette to suit a variety of bedroom aesthetics while offering an abundance of sleeping space.
- [Build to Last]This bunk bed’s metal frame is expertly welded with a premium powder-coated finish and secured with heavy-duty screws for superior support you can trust. Complete with 12 built-in metal slats on both the upper and lower bunk, experience solid mattress support and even body distribution, and say goodbye to sleepless nights. Compact in nature, this bed is also suited for small and tight bedrooms.
- [Versatile Use]Featuring a full-sized bottom bed and a twin-sized upper bed, this bunk is perfect for accommodating varying sleeping space needs. Adjust this bed to your liking with its fully adjustable feature allowing it to be converted into a twin loft bed and stand-alone platform bed giving you flexible options to choose from as your needs change throughout the years. This bunk is an ideal pick for siblings sharing a room or a guest room, transforming your living space into a functional spot at a low cost.
- [Integrated Desk]The built-in study desk seamlessly integrated underneath makes this bunk bed an ideal choice for those who do office work or homework without a dedicated space and spurs productivity. Sourced from high-grade MDF for additional weight-bearing, have peace of mind when placing your laptop, textbooks, and other decor on the desk to organize or customize your space.
- [Simple Assembly]Light assembly with instructional manual included.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||78″L x 41″W x65″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||105LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 220LBS|
Lower bed: 300LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Lower bed: 8″
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Number of Slats||12+12|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||One year|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|