- [Maximized Space] Take advantage of vertical space, this twin-over-twin bunk bed can save plenty of room for you to place other furniture in your bedroom. The two drawers located beneath the attached staircase provide ample storage for your toys and bedding.
- [Convertible Ladder and Slide] With a built-in ladder and staircase, it is easy for you to climb up and down from the top bed. Featuring a low slide for you to play, this bunk bed can add fun to you and develop your sense of balance and coordination. The slide and the ladder are convertible, both of them can be put left or right. What’s more, the staircase with drawers can be put left or right.
- [Sturdy and Durable] Crafted with a pine wood frame, this bunk bed has solid plywood slats for upper and lower bunk, no box spring is needed. The full-length guardrails of the upper bed are equipped to protect you from accidental falls to keep you safe and secure during play or sleep.
- [Designed for your safety] The upper bunk features a full-length guardrail, while the bottom bunk is designed to include both a headboard and footboard. Along with the handrail, this bunk bed ensures top-notch security for you. What’s more, the solid legs made of solid pine wood can add strength and durability.
- Dimensions: Upper bunk – 75.6″ x 39″ (L x W). Bottom bunk – 75.6″ x 39″ (L x W). Mattress is not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||94.3″L x 40.1″W x 48.8″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||3|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||173 LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 175LBS|
Bottom bed: 300LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: 8″
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Number of slats||Upper bed:14|
|Level of Assembly||Partial assembly|
|Stairs/drawers be installed on both sides||Yes|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||1 hour|
|Warranty time||One Year|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||All Tools Included/Screwdriver|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|