- [Solid Construction] Made of high-quality pine wood, the frame of this wooden bed is not easy to be affected by humidity change and lead to crack. The strong legs, wide boards and 28 slats for this triple bed not only improve the weight capacity of the bed greatly but also ensure stableness.
- [Maximized Space] Take advantage of vertical space, this full-over-full-over-full bed can save plenty of room for you to place other furniture in kids’ bedroom. Combined with three full beds, this triple bed is perfect for multi-child family or spontaneous sleepover guests.
- [Convertible Ladder and Slide] With two built-in ladders, it is easy for children to climb up and down from the upper and middle bunks. Featuring a low slide for kids to play, this triple bunk bed can add fun to children and develop their sense of balance and coordination. The slide and the short ladder are convertible, both of them can be put left or right.
- [Versatile Usage] This triple bed can be divided into three separate full beds or a bunk bed with a full bed to meet your different needs. The shelf attached to the upper bunk provides a place for kid to put some daily supplies within easy reach.
- [Dimensions] Overall Product Dimension: 78.7″ x 57.9″ x 76.5″ (L x W x H). Mattress not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions .
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||78.7″L x 57.9″W x 76.5″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||3|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||180.78lbs|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 250lbs|
Middle bed: 280lbs
Bottom bed: 300lbs
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 8″|
Middle bed: 6″
Bottom bed: 8″
|Product Type||Triple Bed|
|Bed slat material||Plywood|
|Level of Assembly||Full Assembly Needed|
|Split into two beds||No|
|Total product net weight||180.78lbs|
|Package one net weight||61.7lbs|
|Package two net weight||59.5lbs|
|Package three net weight||59.5lbs|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||1 hour|
|Warranty time||One Year（Quality Defect)|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||Screwdriver|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Number of Slats||Upper bed: 10|
Middle bed: 10
Bottom bed: 8
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|