- [Maximized Space] The bunk bed takes up minimal space for the spontaneous sleepover guest. Functional and aesthetic, this bunk bed will enhance any bedroom.
- [Versatility Galore] This bunk bed features one twin size upper bunk and one twin size bottom bunk for accommodating you or any overnight sleepers. It can also be divided into two individual beds for even more convenience, depending on how you want to organize your space. No spring box is needed.
- [Solid Construction] The bed structure is crafted from high-quality wood, solid pine legs, and a strong, durable frame so that the bed is sturdy and durable.
- [Designed for your safety] The upper bunk features a full-length guardrail, while the bottom bunk is designed to include both a headboard and footboard. Along with the handrail, this bunk bed ensures top-notch security for you. What’s more, the solid legs made of solid pine wood can add strength and durability.
- Dimensions: Overall Product Dimension :80.51″ L x 42.13″ W x 59.25″ H. Mattress not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||80.51″L x 42.13″W x 59.25″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||114 LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Number of Slats||Upper bed: 14
Bottom bed: 7
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 175LBS
Bottom bed: 275LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″
Bottom bed: 8″
|Product Type||Twin over Twin Bunk Bed|
|Bed slat material||Plywood|
|Level of Assembly||Partial assembly|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||45 mins|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Warranty time||One Year|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|