- [A Beautiful Piece for Bedroom] This bunk bed is an attractive addition to your bedroom which not only provides a practical sleeping space but is also a stylish and sophisticated piece of decor. The frame is expertly manufactured from high-grade pine wood and MDF for strengthened weight capacity while also finished in quality lacquer to prevent day-to-day wear and tear.
- [Maximized space] Twin Size Loft Bed Wood Bed with Convertible Lower Bed, Storage Drawer, and Shelf perfectly serves homes with limited space. A Storage Shelf underneath the loft bed is perfect for you to store books and toys and other necessities. In addition, the shelf can be installed on the back or on the left side, we recommend installing it on the left side.
- [Convertible Lower Bed] The lower twin bed can be converted into a square seat for maximized versatility. Designed with limited space in mind, the compact structure is perfect for a small bedroom while you can simply fold the lower bed and save even more space when not in use. What’s more, a large storage drawer beside the lower bed is perfect for you to store quilts, bed sheets, and other necessities.
- [Quality Structure] This multi-functional loft bed is crafted from a solid pine wood frame, with a commercial-grade MDF board for quality control and durability. Built to last, this bed is firmly secured with heavy-duty screws for solid stability you can rely on. Coming with built-in mattress support, the bed features 8 upper bed slats to help increase the longevity of your mattresses.
- [Dimensions] Overall Product Dimension – 79.4″x 65.4″x 68″(L x W x H). Mattress is not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||79.4″L x65.4″W x 68″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper Bed: 175LBS
Bottom Bed: 275LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper Bed: 6″
Bottom Bed: 3″
|Product Type||Loft Bed + Convertible Bed|
|Bed slat material||Plywood|
|Level of Assembly||Full Assembly Needed|
|Stairs be installed on both sides||Yes|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||1 hour|
|Warranty time||One Year|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||All Tools Included/Screwdriver|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Number of Slats||Upper Bed: 8
Bottom Bed: 4+5
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|