- [can be Folded] This bed has a folding design that perfectly combines the bed and cabinet. When you wake up, you can easily fold the bed into a cabinet to provide plenty of space for your indoor activities during the day.
- [Clever Design] The space in the cabinet can perfectly accommodate your bed, and the legs of the bed are designed to fit your mattress and sheets just right, so you don’t need to worry about bedding falling out of the cabinet alone the next time you use it. The folded bed merges with the cabinet, making it impossible to guess that a bed is placed inside. The white space on the back of the cabinet also gives you room to decorate.
- [with 1 Wardrobe and 3 Drawers] This murphy bed is equipped with a small wardrobe and three drawers, providing you with a common storage space. You can put the clothes you need to wear the next day in your small closet so that you don’t have to think about what to wear when you get up the next day. You can put different items in each of the three drawers, and by sorting them like this, you’ll be sure you’ll find out where you’re looking for them in no time next time.
- [Selected Materials] The metal bed frame ensures the stability of the whole bed and ensures that it is not easy to deform after long-term use. High-quality pine slats support your mattress securely. The folding rod is built with a high level of craftsmanship and can withstand long-term folding use.
- [No Spring Box Needed] Reliable and closely spaced wood slats are designed to support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring.