- [Playhouse Design] This wood house bed Features roof and two side windows, this unique bed creates a fun and adorable space that not only serves as a comfortable sleeping area but also double as a space for your kids to play and have fun. Your kids will love it.
- [Better Sleeping Environment] Thanks to the semi-enclosed space, the low loft bed will make your kids have their own sleeping space that affords a comforting atmosphere for better sleep while not sacrificing air circulation.
- [Superior Quality] The twin-size house bed is constructed with a sturdy pinewood frame that can enhance stability and durability. Slats are included, you don’t need to prepare box springs or foundations.
- [No Box Spring Needed] Low Bunk beds for kids, no box spring required, Wood bunk bed frame is a value-conscious choice as it does not require a box spring or foundation. Just place your mattress on (mattress not included) and enjoy precious playground time.
- [Easy Assembly] All parts, tools, and instructions are shipped straight to your door inefficiently packed boxes for a simple set-up that takes less than two hours with a friend’s help.
Numbers of Package
Overall Product Dimension
Please refer to the Specification
Number of Slats
Recommend Bed Mattress Thickness
Overall Product Weight
Bed Weight Capability
Rashad (verified owner) –
The bed is big and tall, you’ll need a ladder to assemble the roof. The directions are easy to follow and the assembly isn’t too bad. Make sure you have 2 people building it and you absolutely need a drill and the Allen-wrench drill bit, or you’ll be twisting the Allen-wrench by hand forever.
This bed is adorable and well made. I would recommend it over the slats that are provided.
Mark T. Cuch (verified owner) –
Assembling the bed was relatively easy, and the instructions were straightforward. Delivery was fast.
The only drawback I could see is that the bed may not be suitable for taller children, as the height may not be sufficient. However, for my child’s age and size, it was a perfect fit.