- [Maximized space] The loft bed perfectly serves homes with limited space. It takes advantage of the floor space, and allows for a cozy rest, extra work and play space and makes a great piece of furniture for your families.
- [Versatility galore] The space underneath the twin-size loft bed is a good place for your family to read, do homework or play and create their own world to be explored. Coming with spacious bookshelves, the loft bed helps to store books, display decorations, or to place a laptop.
- [Solid Construction] This muti-functional loft bed is crafted from a solid pine wood frame, with commercial grade MDF board for quality control and durability. The stable ladder can be assembled on either side of the bed which is great for tricky rooms where space is a concern. Guardrails are solidly attached for added safety.
- [A Beautiful Piece for Bedroom] This loft bed is designed to last for a lifetime as well as maintain its stylish look with clean lines that blend well with the surroundings. Our designs promote both comfort and elegance.
- [Dimensions]: This loft bed fits a standard twin size mattress (mattress is not included) and comes with 8 support slats, so a box spring is not needed. Overall dimensions: 79.53″ L x 61.85″ W x 73.59″H. Warranty: 1 year.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||79.53″ L x 61.85″ W x 73.59″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||152 LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||6″|
|Product Type||Loft Bed|
|Number of Slats||14|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||One year|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|