- This twin daybed comes with a trundle, easy to pull in and out, multi-functional piece of furniture ideal for small living spaces. And the appearance of our bed is concise and modern which can suit for any style of decoration.
- [Solid Construction]: Made of high-quality pine wood, the frame of this wooden bed is not easy to be affected by humidity change and lead to crack. The strong legs, wide boards, and 20 slats for the bed and trundle not only improve the weight capacity of the bed greatly but also ensure stableness.
- [Space-saving] This twin size daybed with a twin hideaway trundle bed is easy to create extra sleep space when needed. Ideal for accommodating guests or for the family with several kids.
- [Multi-functional Design] This daybed frame with rails on three sides not only can be a bed to be placed in your bedroom but also is ideal to be a sofa or seat in your living room. It can meet your different needs perfectly. Designed in twin size, the frame provides enough space for you to sleep or have rest.
- [Easy to Assemble] All the necessary accessories and the detailed installation instructions are packaged well in the product parcel. Therefore, it is not difficult to install the wooden bed frame in a short time. Two people are recommended when assembling this frame.
- [Dimensions] Upper bed – 75″ x 40.8″ (L x W). Trundle bed – 73.2″ x 40.2″ (L x W). Mattress not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||78.6″L x 41.2″W x 34″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||88.2lbs|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 275LBS
Trundle bed: 175LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 8″
Trundle bed: 6″
|Product Type||Daybed with Trundle|
|Bed slat material||Plywood|
|Level of Assembly||Full Assembly Needed|
|Split into two beds||No|
|Total product net weight||88.2lbs|
|Package one net weight||55.1lbs|
|Package two net weight||33.1lbs|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||1 hours|
|Warranty time||One Year（Quality Defect)|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||Screwdriver|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Number of Slats||Upper bed: 10
Trundle bed: 10
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|