- [Unique Style] This bunk bed is made of iron combined with an MDF board, and the unique faucet structure design at the joint, modern industrial style, can meet your different room matching needs.
- [Sturdy Frame] Manufactured with heavy-duty metal, the bunk bed frame is sturdy enough to last for a long time use. With 14 metal slats for the upper bed and 14 for the lower bed, the maximum weight capacity of the upper bed is 400lbs and that of lower bed is 400lbs.
- [Safety Ensured] All four sides of the upper bed are equipped with protective metal rails with MDF boards to prevent little ones from accidental falls to keep them safe and secure during play or sleep. The built-in ladder makes it easy for kids to climb up and down.
- [Save Space or Split Into 2 Beds]This bunk bed can be split into two independent twin size beds to meet your different needs. Perfect addition for a growing family, the bunk bed efficiently accommodates little ones, growing kids, and young teens.
- [Dimensions] Overall Product Dimension:78.4″L x 41.3″W x 68″H.Mattress not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly customer service representatives.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||78.4″L x 41.3″W x 68″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||101LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed:400LBS|
Bottom bed: 400LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: 8″
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Product material||Steel +MDF|
|Bed slat material||Steel|
|Level of Assembly||Full Assembly Needed|
|Split into two beds||NO|
|Number of drawers/shelfs/desks||NO|
|Total Product Net Weight||95 LBS|
|Package One Net Weight||49LBS|
|Package Two Net Weight||46LBS|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||90 minutes|
|Warranty time||One Year（Manufacture Defect)|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||All Tools Included|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Number of Slats||Upper bed: 14|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|