- [Maximized Space] The twin over twin bunk bed perfectly serves homes with limited space. Functional and aesthetic, this bunk bed will enhance any bedroom.
- [Solid Construction] This multi-functional bunk bed is crafted from a solid pine wood frame, with a commercial-grade MDF board for quality control and durability. Guardrails are solidly attached for added safety.
- [Built-in Design]This bunk bed comes packed with features, including a slide and a ladder. Coming with a slide, the bunk bed brings fun to you.
- [A Beautiful Piece for Bedroom] This bunk bed is designed to last for a lifetime as well as maintain its stylish look with clean lines that blend well with the surroundings. Our designs promote both comfort and elegance.
- [Dimensions]: This bunk bed fits two standard twin-size mattresses (mattress is not included), and comes with slats so a box spring is not needed. Overall dimensions: 79.5″ L x 85″ W x 51.1″H. Warranty: 1 year.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||79.5″ L x 85″ W x 51.1″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||104 LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 175LBS|
Bottom bed: 275LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: 8″
|Product Type||Twin over Twin Bunk Bed|
|Number of Slats||Upper bed:14|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||30 mins|
|Warranty time||One Year|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|
There are no reviews yet.