- [House-shaped Design] Featuring a classic house-shaped framework, this imaginative bed is equipped with a whimsical sky roof and one small window to simulate a playhouse for a fun bedroom environment that your child will love.
- [Spacious Storage] The two drawers under the bed offer storage space for clothes and bedding, make the most of space, and help to develop your child’s habit of storage. This twin over twin bunk bed takes up minimal space for two, a perfect space-saving solution to you.
- [Solid Construction] Crafted from high-quality solid pine wood, the bunk bed frame can last for a long time use. The upper bed and lower bed are both supported by 10 plywood slats, no box spring box is needed. The roof, drawers, and slide are made from MDF boards, ensuring strong stability and durability.
- [Safety & Fun] All four sides of the upper bed are equipped with protective guard rails to prevent little ones from accidental falls to keep them safe and secure during play or sleep. The attached slide adds fun to a child and meets their interactive play needs. The side ladder is also very convenient for children to climb up and down.
- [Dimensions] Twin bed – 78.7″ x 41.7″ x 93.5″ (L x W x H). Mattress not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||78.7″L x 41.7″W x 93.5″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||3|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||200 LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 175LBS|
Bottom bed: 275LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: 8″
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Color||Antique Gray/Antique White|
|Product material||Plywood+MDF+Pine wood|
|Bed slat material||Plywood|
|Level of Assembly||Partial assembly|
|Split into two beds||No|
|Number of drawers||2|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||1hour|
|Warranty time||One Year（Manufacture Defect)|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||Screwdriver|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Number of Slats||Upper bed: 10|
Bottom bed: 10
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|