- [Maximized Storage Space] Three compartments of different sizes hide underneath the stairs of this bunk bed and four drawers are perfect for you to store quilts, bed sheets and other necessities. On top of that, you can store books and toys, making room tidying a breeze. Functional and aesthetic, this bunk bed will enhance any bedroom.
- [Versatility Galore] This bunk bed can be contracted into a twin over twin bunk bed with a twin size trundle or expanded into a twin over full bunk bed with a twin size trundle to accommodate your family or any overnight sleepers.The staircase can be placed on the left side or right side. No spring box is needed.
- [Solid, safe staircase] With a four-step set of stairs, this bunk bed provides easy and safe access for getting in and out of the top bunk. Also, given the width of the stairs they also double as very functional storage and help you change the quilts and bed sheets effortlessly when compared with traditional laddered bunks.
- [Designed for your family’s safety] The upper bunk features a full-length guardrail, while the bottom bunk is designed to include both a headboard and footboard. Along with the handrail, this bunk bed ensures top-notch security for your family thanks to solid legs, made of solid pine for added strength and durability.
- Dimensions: Upper bunk – 75″ x 38.4″ (L x W). Bottom bunk (Twin size)- 75″ x 38.4″ (L x W). Bottom bunk (Full size)- 75″ x 54″ (L x W). Distance between upper and bottom bunk – 33.7″. Mattress not included. Weight Capacity: upper bunk – 175lbs, bottom bunk(Twin/Full) – 250/250lbs, trundle bed:175lbs. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||98.1″L x56.5″W x 62.4″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||3|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||262LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 175LBS|
Bottom bed(Twin/Full): 250LBS
Trundle bed: 175LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: 8″
Trundle bed: 6″
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Level of Assembly||Full Assembly Needed|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||90 minutes|
|Warranty time||One Year|
|Number of Slats||Upper bed: 14|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||All Tools Included|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used,there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|