- [Unique Style]This bunk bed is a versatile must-have that can immediately lend a chic look to your home. It’s designed with a cool, all-black frame stylishly paired with natural, wood-grain MDF board and brings a novel and gorgeous atmosphere to the bedroom.
- [Functional Bunk Bed] This twin-over-twin bunk bed combines outstanding visual presence with excellent practicality. The compact design allows your kids to have extra study and play space in their room. It also works great as a spare bed in the home – perfect for sleepovers.
- [A Great Addition to Your Home]The bunk bed frame can be assembled on both sides for flexibility of placement. The distance between the lower bunk and the floor is 12.2 inches, which provides ample space for you to use under-bed storage. This twin-over-twin bed is also quite convenient to change the top bed sheets thanks to a clever design.
- [Solid Construction]The frame is manufactured with high-quality steel, while the top bunk is protected by a heavy-duty safeguard along with a sturdy ladder to ensure the security of sleep and the movement of climbing up and down. Also, the bed frame is coated with a rust-proof finish for longevity and easy maintenance.
- [Buy With Confidence] For any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact our professional customer service team. Weight capacity: top bunk: 200lbs; lower bunk: 200lbs. Dimensions: top bunk: 78 x 41 inch(L x W). Lower bunk: 78 x 41 inch(L x W). Instructions are provided for hassle-free assembly.
Product Key Points:
- Quality comes standard: Thanks to a high-quality steel frame and a number of exposed timber panels for increased stiffness, this bunk bed is firm and secure and won’t wobble when assembled correctly. What’s more, a rust-proof finish ensures this bed will last at least as long as your kids are home, with maintenance a breeze.
- Multi-purposeful: Featuring two generously proportioned beds in one space-saving package, this bunk bed is perfect for any bedroom, dorm room, hostel, or even in the study for when you have visitors. As with any item around the home, the versatility is only limited by your imagination.
Top bunk: 200lbs;
Lower bunk: 200lbs.
Top bunk: 78 x 41 inch (L x W)
Lower bunk: 78 x 41 (L x W)