- [Maximized Space] Functional and aesthetic, this L-shaped bunk bed and loft bed will enhance any bedroom. A wonderful bed for 3. Fun for your family, sleepovers, or your extra sleeping guests at your lake house getaway.
- [Built-in Desk] The built-in desk underneath the twin-size loft bed is a good place for you to read or work, do homework or play and create your own world to be explored.
- [Solid Construction] The bed structure is crafted from high-quality solid pine wood and MDF, solid pine legs, and a strong, durable frame so that the bed is sturdy and durable.
- [Safety Guaranteed] The upper bunk features a full-length guardrail, while the bottom bunk is designed to include both a headboard and footboard. This bunk bed ensures top-notch security for you. What’s more, the solid legs that are made of solid pine wood can add strength and durability.
- [Easy Assembly] All parts, tools, and instructions are shipped straight to your door inefficiently packed boxes for the simple set-up that takes less than an hour with a friend’s help.
Numbers of Package
Overall Product Dimension
Please refer to the Specification
Number of Each Upper Bed Slats
Number of Down Bed Slats
Overall Product Weight
Each Upper Bed Weight Capability
Down Bed Weight Capability
Upper Bed Recommended
Down Bed Recommended
Marquis (verified owner) –
I have to say, this bed is amazing. it gives my two kids a good space to play and sleep. just hope it can last for 3 – 5 years.
Angel (verified owner) –
This bunk bed exceeded my expectations. It’s sturdy, easy to assemble, and looks great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a bunk bed with ladder!
Juliane Mclaney (verified owner) –
It’s a fantastic bunk bed and my kids love sleeping in it. It has the advantages and disadvantages associated with any bunk bed. Weve been using this bed for the past year. At first, we enjoyed it but it is no longer as good. We reassembled because we received it and after breaking it apart and putting it back together, it doesnt appear as strong as it was before. We fixed it expertly. The support bars easily fall off and the bed makes all sorts of creaking sounds now.