- [Maximized space] The bunk bed takes up minimal space for the spontaneous sleepover guest. Functional and aesthetic, this bunk bed will enhance any bedroom.
- [Versatility galore] This bunk bed features one twin-size loft bed and one full-size bottom bunk for accommodating your kids or any overnight sleepers. It can also be divided into two individual beds for even more convenience, depending on how you want to organize your space. No spring box needed.
- [Solid Construction] The bed structure is crafted from high-quality solid pine wood solid pine legs and a strong, durable frame so that the bed is sturdy and durable.
- [Designed for your child’s safety] The upper loft bed features a full-length guardrail. This bunk bed ensures top-notch security for your kids. What’s more, the solid legs made of solid pine wood can add strength and durability.
- Dimensions: Upper loft bed – 79.5” x 41.8” (L x W). Bottom bunk – 79.5” x 56.9” (L x W). Mattress not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly customer service representatives.
Bed Review: Kids Bed Review
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Overall Product Dimension||79.5″L x 56.9″W x 59″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||1|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||105.8 LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 175LBS|
Bottom bed: 275LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: under 5″
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Number of Slats||Upper bed: 8|
Bottom bed: 8
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||One year|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used,there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|