- [Minimal Industrial Appeal] Merging a streamlined silhouette with industrial metal accents, this loft bed offers a minimal design that will perfectly adhere to your ever-changing interior surroundings. This frame is compact and lightweight for small spaces and for moving your bed with ease when rearranging furniture.
- [Sturdy Craftsmanship] Manufactured from commercial-grade steel, the upper loft bed features a stable foundation of built-in metal slats providing long-lasting mattress support, with the metal frame being sealed in a powder coating for optimal preservation. Utilize the heavy-duty screws to tightly fix each part for wobble-resistant sturdiness.
- [Build-in Study Desk] This premium twin Loft bed is a perfect space-saving option with a spacious underneath area featuring a built-in study desk to maximize your space with a small footprint that accommodates compact rooms. Desk features natural wood surface accent for eye-catching contrast.
- [Maximized Safety Levels] Enjoy this loft bed crafted with safety in mind, featuring full-length guardrails, a sturdy 4-step underside ladder, and a strengthened wobble-resistant metal frame to keep your family secure even when they are climbing up and down.
- [Simple Assembly] With simple assembly and easy-to-follow instructions, this loft will be up and running shortly after delivered.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||78.9″L x 41.9″W x64.9″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||1|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||67 LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 220LBS|
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
|Product Type||Loft Bed|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Product Warranty||One year|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used,there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|