- [Maximized space] Two open shelves and four drawers are located side of the staircase， and three drawers located beneath the attached staircase provide ample storage for your family’s toys and bedding. The bunk bed takes up minimal space for the spontaneous sleepover guest. Functional and aesthetic, this bunk bed will enhance any bedroom.
- [Versatility galore] This bunk bed features one twin-size upper bunk and one full-size bottom bunk for accommodating you or any overnight sleepers. It can also be divided into one loft bed with drawers and one full-size platform bed with 4 smooth wheels for even more convenience, depending on how you want to organize your space. No spring box is needed.
- [Solid Construction] The bed structure is crafted from high-quality wood, solid pine legs, and a strong, durable frame so that the bed is sturdy and durable.
- [Designed for your safety] The upper bunk features a full-length guardrail, while the bottom bunk is designed to include both a headboard and footboard. Two lock wheels under the full-size platform bed can prevent the bed from running around. What’s more, the solid legs made of solid pine wood can add strength and durability.
- Dimensions: Overall Product Dimension :72″ L x 78.3″ W x 87.5″ H. Mattress not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||72″L x 78.3″W x 87.5″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||3|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||284.5 LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Number of Slats||Upper bed: 14|
Bottom bed: 10
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 200LBS|
Bottom bed: 300LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: 8″
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Size||Twin over Full|
|Bed slat material||Plywood|
|Level of Assembly||Partial assembly|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||1 H|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Warranty time||One Year|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|
Irish Jane Batey (verified owner) –
The bed frame is sturdy, better than I think. assemble it is not easy although it supplies instruction and hardware, you’d better find somebody to help.