- [Maximized storage space] Four compartments of different sizes hide underneath the stairs of this bunk bed and are perfect for you to store quilts, bed sheets, and other necessities. On top of that, you can store books and toys, making room tidying a breeze. Functional and aesthetic, this bunk bed will enhance any bedroom.
- [Versatility galore] This bunk bed features one twin-size upper bunk and one full-size bottom bunk for accommodating any overnight sleepers. It can also be divided into two individual beds for even more convenience, depending on how you want to organize your space. Slat distance: 7.6”. No spring box is needed.
- [Solid, safe staircase] With a four-step set of stairs, this bunk bed provides easy and safe access for getting in and out of the top bunk. Also, given the width of the stairs, they also double as very functional storage and help you change the quilts and bed sheets effortlessly when compared with traditional laddered bunks.
- [Stable and safety] The upper bunk features a full-length guardrail, while the bottom bunk is designed to include both a headboard and footboard. Along with the handrail, this bunk bed ensures top-notch security for your little, thanks to solid legs, made of solid pine for added strength and durability.
- Dimensions: Upper bunk – 76.97” x 42.91” (L x W). Bottom bunk – 76.97” x 54.33” (L x W). Distance between upper and bottom bunk – 34.84”. Mattress is not included. Weight Capacity: upper bunk – 200lbs. Bottom bunk – 250lbs. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||91.73″L x 54.33″W x 61.4″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||3|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||181LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 200LBS|
Bottom bed: 250LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: 8″
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Product Warranty||One year|
Darrin (verified owner) –
Assembly cost some hours, You can’t finish it ownself. The finished bed is not bad, satisfied with it.