- [Maximized Storage Space] Twin compartments of different sizes hide underneath the stairs of this bunk bed and a drawer is perfect for you to store quilts, bed sheets, and other necessities. On top of that, you can store books and toys, making room tidying a breeze. Functional and aesthetic, this bunk bed will enhance any bedroom.
- [Versatility Galore] This bunk bed can be contracted into a twin over twin bunk bed with a twin size trundle or expanded into a twin over king bunk bed with a twin size trundle to accommodate your family or any overnight sleepers. No spring box is needed.
- [Solid, Safe Staircase] With a three-step set of stairs, this bunk bed provides easy and safe access for getting in and out of the top bunk. Also, given the width of the stairs, they also double as very functional storage and help you change the quilts and bed sheets effortlessly when compared with traditional laddered bunks.
- [Designed for your family’s safety] The upper bunk features a full-length guardrail, while the bottom bunk is designed to include both a headboard and footboard. Along with the handrail, this bunk bed ensures top-notch security for your family thanks to solid legs, made of solid pine for added strength and durability.
- Dimensions: Upper bunk – 76.3″ x 39.3″ (L x W). Bottom bunk (Twin size)- 76.9″ x 39.3″ (L x W). Bottom bunk (King size)- 76.9″ x 76.9″ (L x W). Distance between upper and bottom bunk – 35.2″. Mattress is not included. Weight Capacity: upper bunk – 150lbs, bottom bunk(Twin/King) – 200/400lbs, trundle bed:175lbs. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||94.7″L x 42.3″W x 65″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||196.2LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 150LBS
Bottom bed(Twin/King): 200/400LBS
Trundle bed: 175LBS
|Number of Slats||Upper bed: 14
Bottom bed(Twin/King): 14/13
Trundle bed: 7
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″
Bottom bed: 8″
Trundle bed: 6″
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||0.5 hour|
|Warranty time||One Year|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||All Tools Included/Screwdriver|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|