- [Detachable Beds] The unique detachable feature allows the bunk beds to be converted into 2 independent beds, offering a more pleasant and spacious space. The delayering of the beds provide minimal partner disturbance and perfect comfort level. Undoubtedly, the assembly of the beds will certainly create many playful wonder nights with your family and friends.
- [Pull-Out Trundle for Guest] The pull-out of the trundle can be conducted effortlessly, creating a separate bed for guests, establishing a comfortable and exhilarating experience during their staycation. Trundle can be the key formula to generate unforgettable memories with your overnight guests.
- [Safety and Quality Guaranteed]
- [ Strengthened Bed Frame] This bunk bed is crafted from quality pine wood, 10-bed slats upgraded to 14-bed slats, providing lasting sturdiness and durability. The high guard rails surrounding the upper-bunk bed will further protect children from falling off the bed.
- [Ladder with Entrapment Barrier] The bunk bed is constructed with firmly secured steps, forging solid stability that ensures the safety of children while climbing up and down using the ladder. In addition, the ladder is tested and monitored cautiously， preventing the likelihood of entrapment or fallings.
- [Stylistic Elements] The elegance of the bunk bed is reflected from the contemporary minimalistic design of its structure, suiting interior designs of all. Moreover, there are a variety of classic colors that you can choose from, which you believe suits your children’s bedroom the most.
- [Easy Assembly] The bunk is delivered in 2 individual packages, along with the manual and full set of hardware necessary to guide you through the process of assembly, and the bund bed will definitely be assembled conveniently.
|Twin over Twin
|Pine + Plywood + PB
|Number of Slats
Lower: 14 pcs
|Manual and Hardware
|Country of Origin
|Overall Product Dimension
|79.53″(L) x 44.26″(W) x 59.85″(H)
|Overall Product Weight
|Please refer to the Specification
|Bed Weight Capacity
|Upper: 250 lbs
Lower: 250 lbs
Trundle: 200 lbs
|Suggested Mattress Thickness
|6 inches or less