- [Unique Style] This bunk bed is a versatile must-have that can immediately bring a chic look to your home. It’s designed with a metal frame stylishly paired with natural, wood-grain MDF board and brings a novel and gorgeous atmosphere to the bedroom.
- [3-in-1] The lower bed can be easily converted from a full-size bed to a sofa by folding the frame. Just one versatile bunk bed can meet your needs of having a twin bed, a full bed and a folding sofa at the same time.
- [Sturdy Frame] Manufactured with heavy-duty metal, the bunk bed frame is sturdy enough to last for long time use. With metal slats for upper bed and lower bed, the maximum weight capacity of upper bed is 220lbs and that of lower bed is 300lbs.
- [Safety Ensured] All four sides of the upper bed are equipped with protective metal rails with MDF boards to prevent little ones from accidental falls to keep them safe and secure during play or sleep. The built-in ladder makes it easy for kids to climb up and down. Ladder and the opening in the middle of two MDF boards can be installed on both sides of the upper bed based on your room layout.
- [Dimensions] Upper bed – 78.2″ x 41.6″ (L x W). Lower bed – 78.2″ x 53.4″ (L x W). Mattress not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||78.2″L x 53.4 “W x 66″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||132 LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 220LBS|
Bottom bed: 300LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: 3-5″
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Product material||Steel +MDF|
|Bed slat material||Steel|
|Level of Assembly||Full Assembly Needed|
|Split into two beds||NO|
|Number of drawers/shelfs/desks||NO|
|Total Product Net Weight||132 LBS|
|Package One Net Weight||66 LBS|
|Package Two Net Weight||66 LBS|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||90 minutes|
|Warranty time||One Year|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||All Tools Included|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used,there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|