- Solid construction: Made by strong and sturdy metal provides durability and stability. The wood slats support the mattresses not to slide and increase the mattresses life.
- Safety guaranteed: Surrounded with full length guard rails for top bunk gives extra safety. Built-in ladders on each side let you reach upper bunk easily and safely. More than that, this bunk bed has passed several Children’s Product Certificate (CPC) tests and keep your kids away from accidentally harm.
- Cozy touch: Beyond the safety, the guard rails covered with breathable Texteline fiber. Not only reinforce the strength of the rails but brings cozy and soft touch during the sleep time.
- Noise Reduced: Get rid of the noise that metal beds usually have. With solid and quiet wood slat, you don’t have to worry that every movement comes with noise during your sleep. You will have a good and silent sleep from now on.
- Space saving: This tri-bunk bed is designed for rooms with limited floor space. Having convenient built-in ladder, this stylish bunk bed saves space for you. Without cumbersome spring box, it offers extra storage space under the lower beds.
- Fast assembly: Each order comes with a clear and detailed assembly instruction guide and all necessary tools are provided to get your bed assembled in no time.No box spring needed.Assemble Required.Mattresses are not included.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension
|92.32″L x 76.57″W x 66.93″H
|Detail Product Dimension
|Please refer to the Size image
|Number of Package
|Package one: 44.09″L x 17.72″W x 7.48″H
Package two: 47.64″L x 14.57″W x 10.83″H
|Overall Product Weight
|Package 1: 71.69 LBS ; Package 2: 81.31 LBS
|Upper bed: 400 LBS
Bottom bed one: 400 LBS
Bottom bed two: 400 LBS
|Metal Triple Twin-size Bunk Bed
|Box Spring Required
|Number of Slats
|Upper bed: 14 (Wood Slat)
Bottom bed one: 14 (Wood Slat)
Bottom bed two: 14 (Wood Slat)
|Country of Origin
|Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.