- Solid construction: Made by strong and sturdy metal provides durability and stability. The metal slats support the mattresses not to slide and increase the mattresses life.
- Safety guaranteed: Surrounded with full length guard rails for top bunk gives extra safety. Built-in ladders on each side let you reach upper bunk easily and safely. More than that, this bunk bed has passed several Children’s Product Certificate (CPC) tests and keep your kids away from accidentally harm.
- Space saving: This tri-bunk bed is designed for rooms with limited floor space. Having convenient built-in ladder, this stylish bunk bed saves space for you. Without cumbersome spring box, it offers extra storage space under the lower beds.
- Noise Reduced: With the design of EVA center support beam and slat lockers, we have significantly reduced squeak noise that metal beds usually have in common. You may have a good and quiet sleep from now on.
- Fast assembly: Each order comes with a clear and detailed assembly instruction guide and all necessary tools are provided to get your bed assembled in no time.No box spring needed.Mattresses are not included.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||91.73″L x 77.95″W x 72.05″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Package one: 90.16″L x 13.58″W x 4.92″H|
Package two: 42.52″L x 14.17″W x 6.89″H
|Overall Product Weight||130.36 LBS|
|Package Weight||Package 1: 83.22 LBS ; Package 2: 55.95 LBS|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 250 LBS|
Bottom bed one: 350 LBS
Bottom bed two: 350 LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||6″-8″|
|Product Type||Bunk Bed|
|Size||Metal Separable Triple Twin-size Bunk Bed|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Number of Slats||Upper bed: 21|
Bottom bed one: 21
Bottom bed two: 21
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual|
samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.
There are no reviews yet.