- [Maximized space] The bunk bed takes up minimal space for the spontaneous sleepover guest. Functional and aesthetic, this bunk bed will enhance any bedroom.
- [Versatility galore] This bunk bed features one full-size upper bed, one full-size bottom bed, and a pair of drawers for accommodating you or overnight sleepers. It can also be divided into two individual beds for even more convenience, depending on how you want to organize your space. No spring box needed.
- [Solid Construction] The bed structure is crafted from high-quality wood, solid pine legs, and a strong, durable frame so that the bed is sturdy and durable.
- [Designed for your safety] The upper bunk features a full-length guardrail, while the bottom bunk is designed to include both a headboard and footboard. Along with the handrail, this bunk bed ensures top-notch security for you. What’s more, the solid legs made of solid pine wood can add strength and durability.
- [Dimensions]:79.6″L x 56.5″W x 62.9″H.Mattress not included. Some assembly is required, although we have provided clear instructions and tools.
Weight & Dimensions
|Overall Product Dimension||79.6″L x 56.5″W x 62.9″H|
|Detail Product Dimension||Please refer to the Size image|
|Number of Package||2|
|Package Dimension||Please refer to the Specification|
|Overall Product Weight||172 LBS|
|Package Weight||Please refer to the Specification|
|Weight Capacity||Upper bed: 200LBS|
Bottom bed: 300LBS
|Recommended Mattress Thickness||Upper bed: 6″|
Bottom bed: 8″
|Product Type||Full over Full Bunk Bed|
|Number of Slats||Upper bed:14|
|Total product net weight||172 LBS|
|Box Spring Required||No|
|Estimated Time to Assemble||1h|
|Warranty time||One Year|
|Suggested Number of People：||2|
|Additional Tools Required ：||All Tools Included|
|Avoid power tools||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Notes:||Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.|
|All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.|